Wescott Coatings and Training Services Ltd
Wescott Coatings and Training Services deliver a wide range of surface preparation and industrial blasting & painting techniques. We have qualified specialists in the field of surface preparation using hand and mechanical techniques, including ultra high pressure water jetting and grit blasting. Wescott Coatings have (Icorr) & (NACE) certified coating inspectors that have the capabilities to carry out specification review, fault diagnosis and third party inspections. Our consistent focus is on the application of protective coating systems that provide excellent corrosion control at the best value whilst minimising risk to workers and the environment.
Methods of surface preparation include:
• Hand preparation
• Power tool preparation
• Hydro-blasting (UP/UHP)
• Abrasive blast cleaning (dry and wet)
Specialist coating solutions include:
• Multi-component system applications
• Conventional, airless, air-assisted airless, HVLP and plural pump spray applications
• Thermally sprayed aluminium coatings
• Screed & self levelling deck area screeds
• Tank & vessel linings
• Non-skid deck & Heli-deck coatings
• Heli-deck tile applications
Coating Inspection services include:
• Surveys and evaluation
• Specification development
• Material selection
• Specification review
• Technical support
• Clock Spring Composite wraps and repair systems
Wescott coatings inspectors monitor all coating applications on-site and perform the many tests necessary to ensure the long-term performance of the coatings solution. This includes on-site monitoring of atmospheric conditions, surface preparations, mixing and application of the coatings.
Our certified coating inspectors have experience in all types of coating and lining applications.