Asbestos Removal & Abatement
Wescott Asbestos Division specialises in all areas of Asbestos Removal & Abatement for companies in both public and private sectors.
With a highly motivated and respected management team we are able to provide a fast efficient professional response for any asbestos related emergency or management issues.
By providing a truly competitive service by highly skilled management and supervision Wescott are the natural choice for any asbestos management solution.
- All intrusive survey work undertaken is compliant with Asbestos: The Survey Guide (HSG264) and the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulation 2012.
- Impregnation with a binding liquid to prevent spread of fibres.
- Preparation of a detailed risk assessments and operational plan of works.
- Multi-needle (The Safestrip System) compliant with BS8520-1:200
Conveyance and Deposits
- Deposits are strictly controlled to designated landfill sites.